sey]Authentic Julio

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, ask our existing members what AudioTrip is really like, or just share your impressions about Audiotrip

sey]Authentic Julio

Postby elaine95 SS » 11 Mar 2019, 10:05

OTTAWA http://www.arizonacardinalsteamonline.com/pat-tillman-jersey , Ontario (AP) — Despite giving up two goals 8 seconds apart in the final minute of the second period to tie the game, the Carolina Hurricanes seemed to have no issues with a letdown in the third period on Sunday.Justin Williams scored the winning goal and broke a 4-4 tie with a power-play goal at 7:34 of the third and the Hurricanes defeated the Ottawa Senators 5-4.One minute later, Williams nearly scored again but he was robbed with a great glove save from Andres Nilsson, who came on in relief of Senators starter Marcus Hogberg in the second period.Justin Faulk and Brock McGinn each had a goal and an assist and Carolina won its fourth straight game. Jaccob Slavin and Dougie Hamilton also scored for the Hurricanes, who got a 27-save performance from Petr Mrazek.“It was surprisingly easy to (mentally) park (the end of the second period). I know you’ll probably look at me and roll your eyes, but good teams pick each other up,” Williams said.“Mrazek came in and said ‘that was on me’ and we instantly said ‘No, no Authentic Josh Rosen Jersey , no. You’ve had our back all the time, so it’s time for us to pick you up’, and that’s what teams do, they pick each other up. They don’t let someone stew about it and we had a great third period and won the game.”Jean-Gabriel Pageau tied the game 4-4 in his return to Ottawa’s lineup after missing the entire season to date with a torn Achilles he suffered on the first day of training camp.Just 8 seconds earlier in the second period, Rudolfs Balcers scored his first NHL goal in his second career game as the Senators had their losing skid stretch to eight games. Matt Duchene and Ryan Dzingel also scored for Ottawa.Hogberg started in goal for the Senators and allowed three goals on 16 shots. Nilsson turned aside 11 of the 13 shots he faced.“It was fast. The first few shifts were shorter than I expected,” said Pageau of his first game since April. “It’s hard to prepare at this level and it doesn’t matter how hard you work out, it’s totally different when you come into a game like that.“Right off the bat I tried to get myself in the game. I take pride in playing for the Sens and playing this game at home after everything I’ve gone through since the first day of camp. It means a lot to me.”The Hurricanes had a fast start, scoring on two of their first three shots less than five minutes into the game.Faulk opened the scoring with a power-play goal at 1:12 of the first period with a point shot that beat Hogberg. Then http://www.arizonacardinalsteamonline.com/josh-rosen-jersey , at 4:28, McGinn scored a short-handed goal as he slid a backhand through Hogberg’s legs on a breakaway.“We’re not doing enough of the little things to win right now and it sucks,” said Senators forward Chris Tierney, who had two assists.“We didn’t start well and that hurt us. It just seems like every night it’s something else and we need to figure out a way to get everything going at once to win in this league.”That was all the scoring in the opening period although the Senators created several good opportunities, but were unable to beat Mrazek.Ottawa finally did break through at 2:32 of the second period when Duchene beat Mrazek from in tight after a cross-crease pass from Bobby Ryan.The Hurricanes regained their two-goal lead and knocked Hogberg from the Senators’ goal at the same time as Slavin scored at 6:13 with a slap shot.Ottawa got that one back at 12:17 on a power play as Dzingel beat Mrazek with a backhand, but at 14:54 Hamilton beat Nilsson to put the Hurricanes up 4-2. It was just the second shot Nilsson had faced.Then came the final-minute fireworks as Balcers scored at 19:12 and Pageau scored 8 seconds later to tie the game 4-4 heading to the third.Notes: Nick Paul and Ben Harpur were scratches for the Senators while Clark Bishop was a scratch for the Hurricanes. … Sunday’s matchup was the first of three this season between the teams. They will play in North Carolina on Jan. 18 and back in Ottawa on Feb. 12.UP NEXT:Hurricanes: In New York on Tuesday to face the Islanders.Senators: Senators open a three-game California road trip in Anaheim on Wednesday. Seen Steven Stamkos? Is he healthy?The Eastern Conference No. 1 seed Tampa Bay Lightning sure hope so after Stamkos missed four of the last seven regular-season games with a nagging lower-body injury.After a torn meniscus in his right knee cost Stamkos several months and likely Tampa Bay a playoff spot last season, his status bears watching more than any other injured player going into the Stanley Cup playoffs.Stamkos was a full participant in practice Monday and said it’s ”the hope” to be ready for Game 1 Thursday when the Lightning host the New Jersey Devils.”Definitely a step in the right direction,” Stamkos told reporters in Tampa. ”Felt pretty good all things considered.”That’s a good sign for the Lightning Josh Rosen Jersey Limited , who got 100 points from Nikita Kucherov but count on Stamkos to be their top-line center and a big-time scorer on the power play.Tampa Bay’s opponent is hoping to get Marcus Johansson back after he missed New Jersey’s final 35 games with a concussion. Johansson has been cleared for contact, but not yet to play and said over the weekend he’s feeling better.In the West, the already-deep top-seeded Nashville Predators are on the verge of getting forward Calle Jarnkrok back after he missed almost the final month of the regular season with an upper-body injury. Jarnkrok had 16 goals and 19 assists for 35 points in 68 games with Nashville, which opens against Colorado.”I think he’s getting real close,” general manager David Poile said. ”We get into this time of the year, so I guess you’d have to say he’s day to day.”Washington Capitals coach Barry Trotz called forwards T.J. Oshie (lower body) and Jay Beagle (upper body) day to day, too. Oshie practiced Tuesday, while Beagle skated afterward with a more questionable status.”I feel good Authentic Julio Jones Jersey ,” Oshie said. ”I feel right now I’m playing my best hockey. Obviously, I’ve rested a couple of games. But I feel like I’ve had the most energy and the most clarity out there then I did for a while there. Right there I feel at my best.”In the first round, they’ll have to deal with Columbus captain Nick Foligno, who’s ready to rejoin the Blue Jackets lineup after missing time with a lower-body injury.A few high-profile defensemen weren’t as fortunate, and their injuries could prove costly. Boston lost Brandon Carlo and Minnesota lost Ryan Suter to broken ankles, and Winnipeg won’t have Dmitry Kulikov with a back injury. Winnipeg faces Minnesota in the first round.It’s the second consecutive playoffs Carlo missed after he was concussed by Alex Ovechkin a year ago.”It’s the one thing he’s been looking forward to,” Krug said of Carlo. ”Obviously he went through it last year missing the time and this year he was excited for it. You feel awful. It’s a tough break.”Coach Bruce Cassidy said: ”It (stinks), honestly Julio Jones Jersey Limited , for a guy that’s played almost every regular-season game. … It’s disappointing for me. He’s a well-liked guy on this team and done a lot, so that’s disheartening.”The Bruins are optimistic injured forwards Rick Nash, Riley Nash and Sean Kuraly will be ready for Game 1 against the Toronto Maple Leafs on Thursday.”They’re all working that way,” Boston GM Don Sweeney said. ”Hopefully they’ll all be available.”—AP Sports Writer Teresa M. Walker in Nashville, Tennessee, contributed.—
elaine95 SS

Return to Welcome & Join