In 1914 the epiphany that awoke the world’s imagination to the battered yet tumultuous city of Dublin, her streets, and her people, was a modest book of short stories that would become a defining Irish classic, James Joyce’s Dubliners. Wonderland Productions’ Dubliners invites you to tour the str... moreeets and historic buildings in which Joyce set his classic stories, whilst you listen to his stories in situ, as they are told and performed for you on headphones by a large ensemble cast led by the celebrated actor Barry Mc Govern. It also includes many extra features on the city's Joycean history. This is Part 4 Davey Byrnes Pub to The Gresham Hotel. less
1. 1 EF. Davey Byrnes Pub. Counterparts 4/6.
2. 2 Grace 1/1
3. 3 EF. King Billy's Horse.
4. 4 A Little Cloud 5 & EF. The Burlington Hotel
5. 5 EF. The Theatre Royal.
6. 6 EF. Mulligan's Pub. Counterparts 5/6. EF. The History of Mulligans Pub & the historical counterparts of Counterparts
7. 7 Counterparts 6/6 The Dead 2.5/4
8. 8 EF. The Ballad that inspired The Dead.
9. 9 EF. The History of The Gresham Hotel.
10. 10 The Dead 3/4. 4/4
Do not have an account? Sign up
or fill in the form
Have an account? Log in